Bomaksan Industrial Air Filtration Systems San. Trade Inc. Kucukbakkalkoy Mah. Serdar Sk. Gresan Plaza No:1/14 Ataşehir İstanbul ("Company") processes personal data in order to provide a better usage experience to our visitors, taking into account the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our website www.bomaksan.com ("Website"), and We use internet cookies. This Cookie Usage Policy ("Policy") explains to all our Website visitors and users which type of cookies are used and under what conditions. You can get detailed information about the processing of KVK law from the Illumination Text section on our web system.
This Policy is implemented regardless of what technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and make a copy for future reference.
Although the site content contains only our company's data, if you are under the age of 18, you must visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You must complete the forms (contest applications, etc.) on the site, accompanied by your parents.
II. What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access by websites. This file stores information about your Web Site navigation. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
- The need for some technical data in order to use the Website more effectively,
- Collecting information about your preferences and habits of browsing and using the Company's Web Site,
- Your IP address in order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, particularly those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet needs your personal data, such as
III. Which Type of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device you access the Website. This data includes the pages you access, our services and products you view, and all information about your navigation on the Website.
IV. Which Types of Cookies Do We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are cookies, function cookies, analysis/performance cookies that are required to make the Website work.
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to work
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to interact with you to improve the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
It may collect personal data, including your IP address. The Website is used by both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. Website; It benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. Then the content offered by the plug-in is transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks processing your personal data.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
2. After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. "All cherries